14 Sep “7 Reasons Why Africa’s Time is Now”
While you may have heard all of this before from me in earlier posts, reports or newsletters, the list below is from an essay in the Harvard Business Review. It was written by Johnathan Berman the author of Success in Africa: CEO Insights from a Continent on the Rise and a senior adviser at the strategy firm Dalberg.
Here are Johnathan’s list of seven reasons and a link to his Vision Statement:
1. It is a huge market opportunity.
2. It is increasingly stable.
3. Intra-African trade is in its infancy.
4. It will soon have the worlds largest workforce.
5. 20% of Government spending goes to education.
6. Mobile is exploding
7. It contains most of the world’s uncultivated cropland.
Read Johnathan’s detailed article here: